Sonic.EXE All Versions
A downloadable game for Windows
Sonic.exe Game Log - by CalebEanes
Program Used to Create Game: Game Editor
First Released: August 13, 2012
v2.0 (Released October 2012)
- Split-second image appears more suddenly.
- GUI text is larger
- Standing-still sprite of Tails in "HIDE AND SEEK" has changed
- Blood runs down Sonic's eyes before capturing Tails and Knuckles
- Game Over screen added
v3.0 (Released November 2012)
- Flowers added in "HILL, Act 1" (Dead flowers appear when dead animals appear)
- Ending scream has changed
v4.0 (Released December 2012)
- Split-second image has been changed
- Tails's face expression changes when first encounters Sonic
- Tears run down Knuckles's eyes after being caught
- When button is held down on Game Over screen, a separate image appears.
- After 1 minute at Game Over screen, another image appears. (game ends)
v5.0 (Released March 2013)
- "Sonic.exe" screen in intro is aligned with original intro screen
- Smooth fade-in to "Data Select" screen has been added
- Most moon-walking has been removed
- Visual static appears when Tails walks towards Sonic in "HILL, Act 1"
- Visual static appears when Sonic.exe flashes on screen in "HIDE AND SEEK"
- Blood spurt appears when Sonic.exe captures Tails and Knuckles
- Sonic.exe hovers over Knuckles for a brief second in "YOU CANT RUN"
- New Knuckles sprite appears when Sonic.exe flashes in front of him
- Dr. Robotnik's sprite in "Data Select" screen has changed
- Another level appears after 30 seconds in Japanese text screen
- After 2 minutes of playing the new level, two more images appear (game ends on last image)
v6.0 666 ( Released May 2014 )
- Cool version of Easter eggs with better style is it was made by Game Maker
- No secret level of Sonic
- Doge Easter Egg
- New Game Over Background
v7.0 ( Released April 2015 )
- 3 new secret Easter Egg levels
- New Secret level of Sonic
- I AM GOD New background
Just a game for fun!
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.